Countdown to Baby Austin

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Developments for Ms. Brooke

This week has been a challenging week. Ryan has been gone to VA all week (coming home tonight, YEA!) and I had the kiddos all to myself 24/7. Brooke has FINALLY started to say mama. Now, I don't think she really knows that mama is me...but none the less, she's saying it. She's also starting to master the whole finger foods in the mouth thing. She is also getting a lot better at staying standing on her own. She still needs to pull herself up, but will stand without holding anything for 10+ seconds. I'm thinking she'll probably walk around the same time her older brother did...9-months.

Baby Austin has been moving quite a bit more now. I believe that Ryan will actually get to feel him tonight or tomorrow at the latest. At his ultrasound a few weeks ago he was in the breech position, but I think he's flipped over now. I'm feeling a lot of movement up high...but who knows. As long as the little bugger is head down (and face down please) by the time I deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James 3-years

James 3-years
James 3-years