Countdown to Baby Austin

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Play Date: Chik-Fila

Had a great first play date as a stay at home mom today with my great friend Melissa. I will certainly miss her when we move to Katy! Before Melissa arrived, I did a lot of people watching. It amazed me to watch the other SAHMs and how they interacted with other adults, their kids, etc. It sounds so weird like they are another species, but hey...I'm one of them now. It's sort of like this weird inside club. Melissa was filling me in on the etiquette for play area and such. I'm hoping I don't turn into the mom in spandex eating a salad at chik-fila...but from what Ryan tells me, there are more women in Houston that dress like that then San Antonio. Who knows, my new group of friends in the Katy area may be just that...spandex wearing, salad eating women...and I might just have to be okay with that.













No comments:

Post a Comment

James 3-years

James 3-years
James 3-years